The Division Manager Diamond Program
The Division Manager Diamond Program is Heartland’s premier sales incentive program for sales leaders. The DM Diamond program incentivizes stellar sales team performances while fostering an element of competition within Diamond tier communities of similarly performing sales teams. DMs have the ability to grow and motivate their teams to move to higher Diamond tiers, achieve quarterly growth bonuses, earn Heartland SWAG, and receive special exclusive invites to leadership meetings.
- DM Goal Qualifications
- Bonus Opportunity & Expenses
- Quarterly Personal Bonus Opportunity: $2,500
- Monthly Expenses: $500/month
Quarterly DM Diamond Growth Bonus
DM Diamond Growth Bonuses will be paid quarterly.
Each Division Manager, including Pre Diamond, DMs will compete within their respective Diamond tiers to earn a quarterly bonus. The bonus is based on divisional growth, with a focus on three growth criteria that will be averaged equally to produce the best in class results in each Diamond tier.
Three Divisional Growth Criteria
- Organic EHC growth in the quarter (minimum of 1 EHC added in the quarter to be eligible for bonus)
- Team WIN % for the quarter (blended if multiple divisions are being led)
- New Hire/Rookie, Rookie Rehires WIN count per quarter (minimum of 1 WIN in quarter required to be considered for bonus)
The tier bonus tiebreaker will be awarded to the DM with the highest New Hire, Rookie, Rookie Rehire Installed margin in the quarter.
All Diamond Incentive Programs and Bonuses require sales leaders to have an acceptable Team Win % and healthy Team New Margin Health.
You must be a Division Manager in the respective Diamond Tier for the entire qualification period to be eligible to receive a growth bonus.
Quarterly Diamond Bonus Opportunities:
- Black Diamond Top 2 – $7,000
- Blue Diamond Top 3 – $6,000
- Green Diamond Top 4 – $5,000
- Red Diamond Top 5 – $3,500
- Pre Diamond Top 6 – $2,500